2 months ago
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Accertify and InAuth are leading providers of fraud prevention, chargeback management, device intelligence and payment gateway solutions to customers spanning diverse industries worldwide. Together, we have demonstrated tremendous growth and value to our impressive list of merchants that they already protect. This continued rapid growth creates additional opportunities in London for the established EMEA team within Sales, Implementation, Client Support, Fraud and Operation roles. The role of the Sales Director is to drive the end-to-end sales process of the Accertify fraud solution platform to prospect merchants.
* Identifying opportunities to deepen existing Merchant relationships and generate new Online Fraud, Authentication and chargeback management Solution business for sustainable, profitable growth
* Building a robust sales pipeline that forecasts two – three quarters in the future at all times
* Generate prospect meetings via cold calls, trade shows, association participation, conferences, warm leads from Client Mangers, and creativity through established relationships in the payments eco-system
* Bring innovative ways to the team to generate new leads and ideas of new verticals and business offerings we should bring to the market
* Gathering high level requirements to provide a solution selling model to clients
* Own request for proposals, the creation of mock-ups, proof of concepts of proposed solutions and other support materials
* Demonstrating financial, efficiency and brand value of Accertify fraud solutions and InAuth authentication solutions in technical and non technical communication to a wide variety of stakeholders in the buying decision (CEO, CFO, CTO, VP Information Systems, Director Fraud Detection )
* Addressing concerns/questions related to competitors, pricing model, post sale support, system performance/configuration in cooperation with pre and post sales team
* Closing and contracting deals with accuracy and effective risk management
* Effectively tracking and reporting sales cycle status, sales strategy and industry trends
* Providing Leadership to the sales organisation
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Experience in dealing with sophisticated and demanding client structures requiring consultative sales and solutions oriented skills with an emphasis on demonstrating return on investment and other compelling financial benefit imperatives for clients
* High level sales and executive presentation skills with ability to gain credibility and trust with variety of technical and non technical stakeholders and influencers within the client organisation
* Experience of selling technically led enterprise solutions or equivalent experience.
* Ability to leverage and navigate merchant relationships held by multiple parties in across American Express, InAuth and Accertify
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on firstname.lastname@example.org orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 12:27:15 PM