2 months ago
Make an impact on our business and the business world.
Performance Marketing is one of the largest investments in AXP and as part of the Enterprise Digital Demand Generation team you will be responsible for developing world class digital products, capabilities and marketing programs that support our global markets and help drive performance marketing growth.
In this role you will report to the VP of Enterprise Performance Channel Enablement and be responsible for developing the Digital Performance Channels specifically Paid Search, Programmatic Display and Paid Social to support a step change in growth across business units and countries, leading a team of Digital SME’s to drive transformational results.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Digital Acquisition Marketing specifically in delivering biddable, addressable digital media effectively and efficiently
* Providing thought leadership in all elements of digital marketing strategy across biddable, addressable digital media channels including Paid Search, Programmatic Display and Paid Social
* Leading and developing a team of digital performance channel SME’s to deliver ongoing campaigns across Global Markets and Enterprise Business Units
* Managing team of Paid Search SME’s to deliver campaigns and drive performance
* Agency management overseeing regional trading hubs delivering Programmatic Display and Paid Social
* Managing digital audiences across business units and markets
* Expanding beyond lower funnel conversions into mid funnel and upper funnel, integrating other channels as appropriate
* Partnering with other central teams to ensure marketing is integrated to drive the best results for the business
* Ensuring all compliance requirements are met for Performance Channels
* Partner closely on a day to day basis with Performance Channel Analytics teams to ensure a data driven approach, robust solutions and a stable, continuous test and learn program
* Partner closely with the CXO and Analytics teams to ensure a solid approach to test and learn
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* A digital marketer with a passion for digital marketing and strong track record of delivering digital acquisition results across the full digital mix
* Strong technical knowledge of all digital media and technology
* Significant experience of agency management and managing stakeholders in a matrix environment
* Proven experience of managing biddable, addressable media SME teams specifically Paid Search, Programmatic Display an/or Paid Social SME’s
* Significant experience of actively managing Paid Search, Programmatic Display or Paid Social campaigns
* Excellent oral and written communication skills including presenting to senior management
* Considered Expert with proven experience in Ad Technology including the Google Marketing Platform (AKA Doubleclick Stack)
* Experience working across international markets and developing relationships win-win relationships with partners in a matrix environment
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team.on email@example.com orfree phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 8, 2019, 6:09:56 AM