6 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Group Product, Digital and Supply Chain Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Lead the strategy and product roadmap for key parts of Sky’s digital estate. The products in scope may include the My Sky App, our Interactive TV service, our Identity platform, and our Bots.
- This will include setting the forward digital vision, defining a compelling roadmap for delivery, and then working with technology colleagues to deliver, refine and grow the product.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels across Sky Group to define a digital product set which delivers real value to our customers, and to the business.
- Extensive experience in Digital product ownership, including product strategy, roadmap, design and business case
- Strong history of delivering at pace in a complex organisation
- Experience of working closely with design and technology teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to move up and down the organisation with ease, and modify their style accordingly
- Excellent structured communications skills (PowerPoint, excel, Spoken)
- Thrive working in an exciting fast paced environment
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about