7 months ago
* The Director of Marketing Experience will be reporting into the CMO and leading a department with a team size of just over 50 people in total, with 6 direct reports.
* The role is focusing on the Comms and Campaign execution (exploitation) for Three and the department is broken down by the following areas; Comms Planning, Content Production (in-house), Customer Comms, Channel Marketing and Marketing Performance.
* This person will be pivotal in the exploitation and maximisation of our huge asset bank (300+ retail stores, online circa 5m visitors per month) and bringing it alive so that our voice in the market is bigger than it has ever been. It’s all about being exceptionally creative, brave and aligned with the Brand and Marcomms team.
* This role will be at the forefront of our current journey of moving us away from the stereo typical dullness of the Telco industry and thinking outside of the box with fresh & disruptive ideas to make us exceptional. The opportunity is there to completely reshape our Brand and be part of Three’s Marketing leadership team ensuring the launch of all our ATL activity is executed brilliantly across our whole estate.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Leading a cross-functional team with a clear vision, shared outcomes and structure to deliver against the company goals.
* Recruit high calibre candidates into Three with unique and differentiating capability and coach them to deliver to their maximum potential.
* Develop and tell a compelling and engaging story across the business to inspire teams to our vision.
* Seamlessly oversee and direct strategy development – including securing senior leader buy-in.
* Create and drive forward plans, including budget management responsibilities, seeking buy in at appropriate intervals.
* Ability to story tell in a compelling way bringing along key stakeholders on the journey from concept to launch.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Proven leadership experience in a similar senior marketing position.
* Creative & Brave.
* Exceptional Brand experience and proven delivery.
* Strong background within Customer Communications.
* Ownership of multi-million-pound Marketing budgets.