5 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in online sales, business development and account management within enterprise tech solutions or agency partners, focused on brand marketers.
* Experience working with, influencing and driving sales with senior stakeholders in global organizations.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working directly within advertising and marketing media platforms, including programmatic ad buying, and creative and measurement tools.
* Experience in managing strategic enterprise relationships with key decision makers (e.g., marketing/ brand teams, media and digital centers of excellence, and technical and agency partners).
* Proven track record of crafting, activating and growing a strategic plan, grounded in innovative media solutions, that demonstrates clear ROI.
* Proven ability to understand complex topics and drive influence at all levels with concise messaging backed by facts and data.
* Ability to think strategically and to make long-term impactful changes to meet strategic needs within the market.
* Demonstrated communication skills (both written and verbal).
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Display and Video Sales Manager, you will drive Google media product adoption and growth for clients organized by vertical. You have experience with complex organizational relationship management (client and agency partners, central and brand-level, global and local), you'll bring a thorough understanding of the online industry, and experience simplifying complex media, data and tech solutions to effectively reach each customer engagement.
You enjoy working in teams, driving results, strategic thinking, having an entrepreneurial spirit, and possess the ability to influence a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally. In this role, you'll translate product, industry and customer data into tangible business opportunities and commercial plans that support both Google and partner priorities.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our suite of products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas – Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform – you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. Above all, you are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the ever-changing world of online advertising.
* Develop, manage and proactively drive customer growth and new business through Google Display and Video platforms through leadership, strategic pitching and customer partnership.
* Deliver business planning in conjunction with partners, driving the 'media through tech' agenda within the broader group.
* Build and maintain a culture of innovation and thought leadership for Google media platforms and properties, collaborating with the cross-functional vertical, tech and global stakeholders, to bring media solutions to clients’ business challenges.
* Analyze and assess internal, industry and customer information and insights available to guide business growth strategies, and encourage partners to make data-driven decisions in their media planning, buying and measurement process.
* Become a customer-centric trusted advisor, driving business transformation, leveraging elements such as audience, creative, inventory/formats, commercial agreements, data and measurement, and testing strategy.