Do you have experience managing Paid Social & Display campaigns?
Do you have hands on media planning and buying experience for a consumer facing brand?
Do you want to work for one of the largest travel companies in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The company is looking for a Display & Paid Social Manager with experience of Day to day buying, campaign management and optimization of self-serve display campaigns through a DSP & DoubleClick Bid Manager to join this thriving Travel Company based in London.
This role's objective is to supporting the company's customer acquisition strategy through Display & Paid Social platforms for the business, this role would suit an experience digital and programmatic buying expert, looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing company.
The company is a global name in Travel their mission is to make every hotel room/vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace and they are committed to helping families and friends find the perfect place to stay to create unforgettable travel experience.
As Display & Paid Social Manager you will join our successful Digital team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Supporting the Display & Paid Social team in activation of performance prospecting, dynamic creative and retargeting display and paid social media through our suite of in-house media buying platforms
- Day to day buying, campaign management and optimization of self-serve display campaigns through our in-house DSP, DoubleClick Bid Manager
- Identifying and activating opportunities to leverage programmatic/growth digital channels to grow revenue and ROAS efficiencies
- Monitoring, reporting and optimization of quality of paid media, including viewability, brand safety and placement quality metrics to ensure integrity of the brand and drive performance
- Supporting seasonal integrated and always on test and learn initiatives through digital display, video and paid social channels
- Analyze key metrics, leveraging internal attribution methodologies to report success and deliver return on investment and daily optimization to all activations
- Provide insights and analysis to the Display team, and local teams to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
- Find opportunities to leverage first party audiences in full-funnel customer acquisition, working closely with the display operations and Programmatic product team to enable these audiences for targeting in programmatic platforms
- Liaising with partners to ensure efficient management of all programmatic display campaigns and early adoption of new products to deliver incremental growth
- Adopting a fast-paced test and learn working culture, working closely with creative production and Analytics teams to deliver on test hypothesis
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in hands on Display & Paid Social Campaigns, Worked in a digital environment, ideally they will have Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through DSPs, preferably DBM, and through direct deals and is prepared to challenge the norm and be enthusiastic about growing the business.
The Display & Paid Social Campaigns role requires the following experience:
- Experience in hands on media planning and buying of Programmatic Display and Paid Social, preferably in the travel vertical or another fast moving field.
- Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through DSPs, preferably DBM, and through direct deals
- Familiarity with DoubleClick Bid Manager, Facebook Ads Manager and other display ad platforms
- Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of attribution and cross channel measurement of digital media
- Good communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stake holders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management, Marketing or Statistics major
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
Title: Display & Paid Social Manager
Salary: £30k - £50k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing