6 months ago
Role: Divisional Key Account Director
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a divisional Key Account Director to be responsible for the development of People Solutions relationships with identified key strategic growth accounts. Developing C-suite relationships to become a ‘trusted partner’ of the aligned strategic accounts. Understanding and creating the industry/client value proposition to help the client and Capita achieve their respecitve goals. Become a strategic partner to originate large new business, white space and cross-selling opportunities by aligning the capability of CPS or wider Capita Group where appropriate with client needs.
* To develop and protect relationships with identified strategic growth accounts, consistent with the CPS brand, professional standards, accreditations and best practice requirements.
* Create and develop C-suite relationships with accounts that understand and value a ‘trusted partner’ relationship.
* To deliver a Sales and Opportunsitic Income target through understanding and aligning client strategy with CPS capability.
* To meet and where possible exceed revenue and growth targets, relating to new business cross-selling and up-selling within personal portfolio of clients; with a annual target of c.£1.75m (in year revenue).
* Create and maintan a robust key account plan in conjunction with other tools eg. SFDC. Monitor metrics and experience improving performance trends across, but not limited to, the following areas:
o Net promoter score (and other satisfaction scores, e.g. SCR, IIC).
o Number of services provided and revenue generated (white space).
o Number and value of cross-selling opportunities.
o Services / clients at risk (At Risk Rating).
* Build a 3 year revenue target for the account, including service lines.
* To develop and maintain an effective working relationships with all members of the People Solutions Division and Capita Group.
* To foster a culture of compliance and risk awareness, in particular:
o Reviewing and assessing key business risks in the areas under personal control and the wider practice, consistent with the framework agreed with Capita group.
o Ensuring that appropriate regulatory and internal control standards are maintained.
* Build relationships with designated clients, to protect, strengthen and expand key strategic relationships.
* Meet / liaise with key / senior client contacts, who are business decision-makers, to gain understanding of their strategy, agenda, risks and business developments.
* For each client within portfolio, understands:
o Nature of business and industry sector, including trends, opportunities and risks.
o Personal interfaces in operation, e.g. FD and HR director, trustees, other key decision makers.
o High level benefits arrangements.
o Services provided.
o Other advisers and key internal contacts.
* Ensure that management of and delivery of all services to key clients is carried out effectively within the Practices and that propositions to enable CPS to grow these clients are successfully taken to clients as relevant.
* Maximise opportunities for cross-sell or project revenue across individual client portfolio and wider team client portfolios, introducing appropriate Divisional subject matter exerts to develop and land these opportunities successfully.
* Ensure the proactive use of Salesforce as a means or recording, tracking and managing new business opportunities and other relevant activity across client portfolio.
* Produce reports to a standard and frequency agreed with the Director of Sales, Marketing & Client Strategyfor input into the MPR process and other business reports.
* Maintain an understanding of competitor propositions and industry developments, for example by regular attendance at industry events, and represents Capita People Solutions as a thought leader.
* Understand, and refresh understanding of Divisional capabilities and product services.