4 months ago
Who we are
We already know a thing or two about making our customer feel great but that doesn’t stop us constantly looking for new ways to drive the business forwards. Dorothy Perkins/Burton Menswear is full of passionate people who like to work hard and love what they do and we are always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference.
The Marketing Coordinator manages key marketing initiatives for Dorothy Perkins and Burton, including multichannel promotions, events and campaigns to raise profile of the brand, drive sales, and increase footfall to store and site. The role supports the Marketing Manager on a wide variety of projects and also takes care of day-to-day marketing tasks.
Day to Day
* Assist Marketing Manager with seasonal brand campaigns, product campaigns new product launch campaigns. This will include idea generation, budget management, media activity, print, digital and social taking ownership where relevant
* Work with teams across the business to ensure all activity is multichannel
* Tactical promotions and offers
* Manage Marketing Calendar ensuring it is always up to date
* Assist with planning and co-ordination of brand events and promotions
* Participate in brainstorms to look at new initiatives to drive sales and footfall to store
* Support Marketing Manager with any media activity (TV/radio/etc)
* Co-ordinate third party/charity activity
* Support the Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing graphics, messaging and customer journey in stores
* Own retail staff engagement programme ‘Style Army’, working closely with social team
* Manage all marketing activity to support store modernisations, openings, closures, any ad hoc requests
* Produce marketing owned store graphics eg student, data capture, save the sale
* Manage in store radio including music playlists and messaging with Mood Media
* Own briefing process for any marketing activity
* Support Marketing Manager with card marketing programme with New Day
* Ownership of print and digital cardholder collateral, including statements, cardholder events and customer updates
* Monthly reporting on key cardholder acquisition/spend and reporting on cardholder events
* Identify opportunities to potentialise sales and acquire new cardholders
* Management of ongoing running of the gift cards, including creative development, sign off, in store graphic support, seasonal campaigns, digital support, sales analysis
* Support the DP Marketing Manager to deliver and co-ordinate strategic brand partnerships to drive customer acquisition - including setting up offers, competitions, insert campaigns, reciprocal marketing activity and content sharing
* Regular analysis and reporting on partnership campaign performanceBe proactive in looking for new opportunities and partnership ideas
* Deliver weekly marketing updates for stores on time
* Raise and manage POs
* Write creative and production briefs
* Brief and cost all print jobs on PWT system
* Collate monthly results from all campaigns run
* Sending out competition prizes
* Monitor competitor activity to ensure all DP activity remains current and relevant
* Develop a detailed understanding of customer profile, their wants and needs
* Manage Confero – fitting room poster sites/online inserts
* A proactive, willing and energetic attitude is essential
* Ability to perform effectively under pressure working within a fast paced environment
* Experience of working for a multichannel business
* Good problem solving skills, takes initiative to resolve issues
* Take responsibility and ownership for projects
* Excellent communication skills
* Manage time effectively by setting and achieving priorities
* Experience or understanding of digital marketing
* Commercially aware, flexible and adaptable to change
* Passion for retail/fashion industry
The Exciting Part
You get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future.
It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.