2 months ago
Working principally on the new Group E Commerce platform NEO
(project name) the E-Commerce and Digital Product Owner will have the chance to shape the
ongoing evolution of the NEO platform for the Travel BL.
Whether it be
assessing the feasibility of a new business deal or defining a critical new
feature the role will be the core of the BL’s strategy to expand its ecommerce
foot print and rationalise its E-commerce operating costs.
Your key responsibilities will be:
* Own and manage the NEO platform feature backlog
* Ensure features are properly aligned to business
* Participate in the agile development processes
and ceremonies, driving the individual and multi sprint planning.
* Test and sign off features for deployment to
partners and customers.
* Prioritise developments and ensure best use of
limited development resource.
* Collaborate and negotiate with other BL’s requirements
to ensure common features can be delivered efficiently
* Assess all E commerce new business opportunities
for implementation complexity
* Participate in the Migration of other AXA
partners platforms onto NEO
* Organise timely demo’s, updates & training
sessions for new and prospective business users of the platform.
* Deliver or support Training to new business
* Perform project coordination tasks as required
* Perform platform configuration tasks as required
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Able to work in a fast paced commercial environment and develop strong stakeholder relationships.
* Excellent at multi-tasking and working cross functionally across different strands
* Highly numerate and PC literate
* Good communication skills, with the ability to question, influence and provide opinions and professional recommendations in a clear and constructive manner at all levels of the business, and with external parties.
* Possess determination and drive, an enjoyment of change and ability to work at pace through conflicting priorities,
* The ability to work with minimal guidance and to create clear plans out of loose ideas
* Be a strong team-player and be able to maintain a calm and positive approach even in a pressured or conflicted environment.
Education, Professional Qualifications and Experience
* A strong background in Insurance (travel)
* Exposure and experience of the agile development methodology ideally across multi – locations.
* Demonstrable experience of successfully managing multiple projects across international locations.
* Good understanding of Ecommerce & Website technologies in order to understand core platform functionality
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
What We Offer