3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“We’re launching our new Early Careers proposition and this role will be instrumental in bringing it to life for candidates” – Sophie, Employer Brand Manager
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Our Early Careers team offer young people the chance to start their careers at Sky. Offering insight days, work experience, summer internships, diversity placements, apprenticeships and graduate programmes, we aim to have something for everyone. We’re about to re-launch our programmes and on the back of a new Employer Brand, we’re looking for someone to lead to development of our new Early Careers proposition with our brand agency. The role will:
- Be responsible for the brand workstream, working as part of a broader programme team
- Work with our agency and other trusted insight partners to design a new Early Careers proposition, alongside young people and internal stakeholders
- Design integrated campaigns to reposition our programmes and activate across a range of channels e.g. online, social, website, on-campus
- Act as guardian of our employer brand, ensuring consistent delivery of messages and creative across a matrix structure
- Turn data into insight to tell the story of our employer brand effectiveness and shape future direction
- Experience in the Early Careers sector, specifically attraction
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills, with experience leading large-scale programmes (a bonus if that was a brand-review)
- Experience in designing and activating integrated campaigns across multiple channels, working in partnership with a brand agency – or even better, you’ve had a spell agency-side
- Creative and curious in approach; ability to do a lot with a little and find unexplored platforms which could work for Sky
- Ability to collaborate across a large business to drive priorities and bring a diverse group of people together
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about