3 months ago
Ecommerce Editor - Expert Reviews
Updated at, 2019-01-30T05:51:48-05:00
Expert Reviews is one of our fastest-growing brands, offering detailed consumer advice and in-depth reviews. We’re seeking an Ecommerce Editor who can build on the considerable momentum that we’ve generated in this sector.
You’ll be writing a wide range of content, from friendly, accessible product buying guides to software and VPN advice, with the aim of generating ecommerce revenue while adhering to our high editorial standards.
You’ll have a clear vision of what you want to achieve while being flexible enough to turn your hand to anything, and you’ll have a keen eye for maximising revenue while ensuring we provide the straightforward, comprehensive buying advice our readers expect.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in technology, as well as good knowledge of SEO and experience using analytics tools.
Above all, we are seeking someone exceptional who wants to join a sociable and passionate team. Cultivating a positive, dynamic and rewarding working environment is central to everything we do here at Dennis.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!