7 months ago
This company is UK's leading destination for premium active apparel both online and in-store. Launched in 2015, they offer a carefully curated selection of the best fashion- forward premium activewear and accessories in the world.
They are a fast-growing technology centric multi channel retailer focused on fitness and wellbeing; they want to help their customers become masters at their chosen activity and support them through their fitness lifestyle.
- You'll be an integral part of the E-commerce team responsible for;
- Ownership of product uploads and product launches, as well as overall site merchandising
- Help to build a foundation of outstanding customer service across online and stores identifying issues and room for improvement using tools such as Zendesk and Slack
- Support digital marketing in driving qualified traffic to the site through various channels
- Using analytics tools to drive improvements in site performance, overall customer journey and site conversion
- Ownership of weekly and monthly ecommerce reporting
Skills and Experience:
- 12-24 months relevant e-commerce experience.
- Ideally knowledge of Shopify
- Experienced in use of tracking and analytics tools
- Understanding of Paid search and SEO
- Entrepreneurial mindset to take on and lead new ventures and take ownership of their eCommerce activities
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Passionate about sport, fashion and retail. All their team are highly engaged in the fitness and wellness space.
- Most important of all is a can-do attitude, and a self-starting, tenacious, and sociable personality.
- ClassPass gym membership
- Performance bonus structure
- Corporate memberships for boutique gym studios
- A role where you can make a critical difference, with true ownership, in a fast-growing new business
This role will be based at their new head office in Kings Cross, about a 5 minute walk from their store in Coal Drops Yard and 12 minutes from Kings Cross/St Pancras stations. There is a free shuttle offered to and from the office location to Kings Cross every morning and evening.
28 days ago
only 11 hours until close