5 months ago
Hammersmith -Griffin House Hammersmith Road -C1770
E commerce Executive – Mobile
Hammersmith, London – W68BS
Salary – Competitive + benefits
This is a great time to join Virgin Media as an Ecommerce Executive on a permanent basis in our Hammersmith office where you will play a key role in the core online trading of Virgin Mobile. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small and dynamic team and part of the fastest growing sales channel across Virgin Mobile. If you have an eye for detail, a self-starter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced environment we want to hear from you.
You will play a central role in the delivery and go to market of key trading activity for Virgin Mobile, reporting into the senior online sales manager responsible for the Virgin Mobile online sales targets.
Working closely with our Digital delivery team you will responsible for the end to end delivery of commercial propositions that drive online sales targets. From Digital brief through to user acceptance testing (UAT) and launch you will deliver a demanding and dynamic roadmap of tactical commercial propositions that drive incremental value and volume for Virgin Mobile.
E-commerce experience is preferred however we’re mostly interested in your ability to translate a commercial proposition into a red hot online experience whilst having a keen eye for detail to deliver the quality we believe our customers deserve.
* Operational management of online sales funnel ensuring right first time delivery of monthly trading activity.
* Support digital delivery team ensuring appropriate prioritisation of work, ensuring sales journeys and maximising potential of commercial propositions
* Formal Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing for BAU trading changes ensuring commercial propositions are delivered as briefed
* Maintaining online sales messaging. Making sure content is up to date, relevant and optimised
* Own legal compliance. Responsible for ensuring online content is complicit with regulating bodies
* Very strong attention to detail with a passion for quality
* A healthy obsession to ensure changes are delivered right first time
* A good grasp of online technologies and a hunger to deliver new online sales experiences
* Initiative to identify opportunities to improve sales journeys
* Team player
* Educated to degree level desired
* 1-2 years eCommerce experience, preferably with online sales experience
* Experience of working with cross-functional business teams
* Excellent written / oral communication
Virgin Media is part of Liberty Global, the world’s biggest cable company. We are delivering the biggest investment in the UK’s digital infrastructure for over a decade. Through four multi-award-winning services - Virgin Fibre, Virgin TV, Virgin Mobile and Virgin Phone - we help people access technology to build connections that really matter.
We are dedicated to nurturing an engaged workforce that represents the diversity of our customers and communities. Read more here.
Our benefits are your reward for being brilliant. They’re pretty darn spectacular. Just like our people. We’ve put together a package to help you love what you do, at work and at play. You will get 25 days holiday and your birthday off each year, we provide a company funded Medical Plan as well as a Pension Plan where we will match every pound you put in, up to 10%. What's more you'll also benefit from discounts across Virgin Media products and Virgin brands and many other perks on top.
You can find out about all benefits in full here.
Come and be a part of something special. Join us!
Send to a friend