2 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce team at NOW TV.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support the Head of eCommerce in delivering the roadmap and ensuring the overall targets are being met
- Take responsibility and ownership of new customer discovery and purchase journeys for NOW TV, including using all tools at your disposal to gain insights into the user experience
- Drive acquisition and monetisation initiatives to ensure we meet our targets
- Provide insight led, strategic recommendations supported by data, to create improvements in conversion
- Work closely with the Content & Merchandising manager to ensure we have the right functionality in place to maximise the merchandising and promotional opportunities
- Use your understanding of the eCommerce roadmap to work with Optimisation team and help shape the optimisation plan
- Work closely with other teams to understand their requirements and translate them into a best in class experience
- Work closely with our SEO exec to define and deliver our SEO strategy
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and external agencies
- Demonstrable expertise in data-driven optimisation of ecommerce experiences.
- Experience of using insight & analytics to drive ecommerce development.
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and day to day operations
- Resilient and able to adjust to changing objectives and communicate these positively to others
- A high level of experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap; driving commercial, system, network and operational process changes
- You understand the technical side of eCommerce and are comfortable talking to developers to translate your ideas and give clear direction
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience of using web analytical packages to translate data into clear, actionable insights
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better