5 months ago
Job Number: 17314
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
xxLondon - North Actonxx
The role is responsible for the online performance of a defined group of Dixons Carphone product or service categories. The role will maximise the online commercial performance of said categories using a variety of data sources including Web Analytics data on Traffic, Conversion and Order Value to drive insights, actions and measurable improvements. The role will work closely with Commercial, Marketing and other E-commerce colleagues to drive the category performance forward online in line with the category strategy. The candidate will represent eCommerce in relevant internal and external meetings relating to their category and will influence and challenge key senior stakeholders (Category Directors, HOCs) through actionable insight and managing programmes to drive improvements to Online performance.
* Responsible for delivering category Multichannel performance vs budget and market share growth.
* Create and deliver plans that focus on key strategic pillars of growth and relevant customer segments.
* Manage Multichannel insights at a category level and using these to communicate opportunity to the wider business.
* Manage the execution across supporting teams of all things ‘digital’ relating to your categories.
* Support the category teams to operate a ‘digital first’ approach to trading and marketing.
* Using product level data (page views, conversion, traffic sources, pricing, availability) on and offsite to drive performance insights.
* Engage the traffic acquisition team to ensure that traffic quality and quantity are optimised at all times (search, affiliation, social, email, direct)
* Manage category KPI dashboard and reporting metrics
* Delivery of insight material used to inform the category proposition and strategy both in-season and at annual range change
* Engage the web merchandising function to ensure that journeys and assets are optimised for performance.
* Produce commercial focussed content and insight for business reviews and any other ad-hoc senior level communications using Web Analytics, BI, Recommendation and Reviews data, NPS, Decibel insights and funnel data to convey relevant business opportunities and challenges.
* Collaborate with Multichannel Strategy & Planning team to deliver site improvements that maximise customer experience, sales and profitability for your category.
* Application of strong commercial acumen to support the Multichannel management team in delivering against the budget and 3yr plan
* Advanced numerical and analytical skills, to manage multiple data sets and drive insights.
* Top commercial judgment and strong decision-making skills to provide recommendations following analysis.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing the delivery of insight and presenting within senior forums
* Highly organised with strong planning skills to ensure delivery of timely and accurate analysis supporting the development of the various e-commerce functions.
* Senior level commercial awareness and understanding of customer needs.
* Excellent attention to detail to ensure line level accuracy.
* Strong negotiation skills, capable of leading discussions with key stakeholders
* Detailed understanding of the interaction of the various levers that drive a Multichannel operation
* Strong understanding of commercial retailing principles as well as commercial processes
* Experience of both the Electricals market and products.