7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our eCommerce team at NOW TV.
As part of the Sky family, you’ll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The eCommerce Manager is responsible for defining and owning the new customer discovery and purchase journeys for NOW TV. You’ll use data and insights to help shape the eCommerce roadmap to ensure we are working on the right things to deliver the best possible experience for visitors. You’ll work collaboratively with our Marketing, Product, Technology and Trading teams to ensure we are able to support their campaigns online, from the development of new functionality to ensuring the right analytics solutions are in place to track performance. Ultimately you will be in a position to help shape and drive the UX and design of the site to meet our ambitious targets.
- Support the Head of eCommerce in delivering the roadmap and ensuring the overall targets are being met
- Take responsibility and ownership of new customer discovery and purchase journeys for NOW TV, including using all tools at your disposal to gain insights into the user experience
- Drive acquisition and monetisation initiatives to ensure we meet our targets
- Provide insight led, strategic recommendations supported by data, to create improvements in conversion
- Work closely with the Content & Merchandising manager to ensure we have the right functionality in place to maximise the merchandising and promotional opportunities
- Use your understanding of the eCommerce roadmap to work with Optimisation team and help shape the optimisation plan
- Work closely with other teams to understand their requirements and translate them into a best in class experience
- Work closely with our SEO exec to define and deliver our SEO strategy
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and external agencies
- Demonstrable expertise in data-driven optimisation of ecommerce experiences.
- Experience of using insight & analytics to drive ecommerce development.
- Ability to engage and drive cross-functional teams; manage both internal relationships and day to day operations
- Resilient and able to adjust to changing objectives and communicate these positively to others
- A high level of experience in managing and delivering a product roadmap; driving commercial, system, network and operational process changes
- You understand the technical side of eCommerce and are comfortable talking to developers to translate your ideas and give clear direction
- You have excellent analytical skills and experience of using web analytical packages to translate data into clear, actionable insights
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about