3 months ago
This multi-channel online retailer is currently looking for experienced Amazon, eBay, Linnworks and an Excel Expert to join the team at Barking, Essex to run the day to day operations.
As a member of the team, you will be an active partner that contributes to the success of their day to day management of FBA/SFP/PAN EU products, performance, and online merchandising. A perfect candidate for their E-commerce team will need to be detail oriented, with marketing skills, extremely proficient in Microsoft Excel and experienced knowledge of E-commerce marketplaces.
- Improving the performance and grow online sales via Amazon, paying attention to product pricing, product imagery, sales promotions.
- Manage product listings across all Amazon marketplaces.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement to active listings.
- Monitoring competitors and market trends, making recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring online performance and provide weekly reports to the MD using Amazon performance metrics and other digital tools.
- Presenting suggestions and ideas to increase conversion and overall customer satisfaction.
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Experience and in depth knowledge of Amazon, marketplaces
- Amazon FBA management and inventory control.
- An ability to research subjects using your own initiative and implement/measure.
- Detailed knowledge and advance active user doing FBA set up and process
- Strong maths and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- A passion for IT, self-motivated and keen to learn.
- Microsoft Office, Excel experience should include filtering, sorting, VLOOKUP's
- Understanding of Linnworks, Xsellco and CRM is an advantage
- Maximising sales via the website Magneto 2 as well as other market places (eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Cdiscount, Onbuy, Groupon, Wowcher) No listings but double checking the content is correct on these and knowledge of these channels.
- Experience in selling on eBay, Amazon (MFN/FBM, FBA, SFP)
- Customer Service skills
- Experience with Magento 2 (not essential)
- Experience with basic HTML coding (not essential)
- Previous experience of eCommerce, data analysis and performance trends.
- Linnworks experience is essential.
- E-Commerce: 2 years + (Required)
- FBA/SFP/PAN EU management
- Microsoft Office, Excel experience should include filtering, sorting and VLOOKUP's
- Basic knowledge of SQL queries and programming language knowledge of php, .net, C#, C++
- Reporting & Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Stock Management: 1 year (Required)
- Competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday