Are you an experienced eCommerce Manager or Digital Marketing for an exciting new step?
Have you managed the development eCommerce journey for a large consumer website?
Do you have experience developing a Digital Customer Journey from scratch?
Do you want to work for a leading restaurant brand?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The leading Restaurant Group is looking for an eCommerce Manager to join its Digital Team and lead an exciting venture, redeveloping a new customer website focusing creating a new eCommerce experience and creating the ability for the business to order both Take-Away & Deliveries.
The company is a rapidly growing Asian restaurant group with a strong mix of owned restaurants, kiosks and franchises it has enabled them to grow rapidly across Europe over the last 5 years. eCommerce is a key part of their business strategy and this role will be responsible for scoping, developing and growing their eCommerce offering from scratch and creating a new revenue stream for them across their owned websites & Store in Store Partners
Their culture is centered around empowerment & passion for their products with the appointment of their new Marketing Director there is a new drive within the team to grow and expand. The Marketing Director is a real leader within marketing, they focus on empowering the team to succeed and grow within their roles.
As eCommerce Manager you will join our successful leadership team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
Lead the development of the brand concept into the digital retail:
- Develop their own e-commerce platform, including app and website. Steer and support the roll-out of the platform across markets, including training, content development, features development, analytical tools, best practices
- Develop and adapt their Digital kiosk Concept (virtual shop-in-shop) that fits to their retailer partners online platforms for delivery or collection
- Develop and manage the relationship with 3rd parties such as app developers, logistics companies and digital agencies
* Research and thoroughly understand new digital channels in order to identify opportunities for growth with new partners and independently
* Select appropriate growth partners and propose such growth avenues to the Company leadership team in order to facilitate future expansion
* Approach potential external partners with the Digital proposition
* Negotiate terms with selected partners to ensure that the company and potential partners see a win-win business relationship
The ideal candidate will have a hands-on approach to eCommerce and have an extensive pedigree managing eCommerce development and ideally built an eCommerce offering from scratch. Experience working in a Fast-Moving Food, Convenience or Casual Dining environment would be preferred but any consumer-facing eCommerce experience would also work.
The eCommerce Manager - Casual Dining role requires the following experience:
Title: eCommerce Manager - Casual Dining Location: London
Salary: £45k - £60k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
Location: East London
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing