3 months ago
eCommerce Manager (Services)
Job Number: 18824
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
eCommerce Manager (Services)
The role is responsible for the online performance of a defined group of Dixons Carphone product or service categories. The role will maximise the online commercial performance of said categories using a variety of data sources including Web Analytics data on Traffic, Conversion and Order Value to drive insights, actions and measurable improvements. The role will work closely with Commercial, Marketing and other E-commerce colleagues to drive the category performance forward online in line with the category strategy. The candidate will represent eCommerce in relevant internal and external meetings relating to their category and will influence and challenge key senior stakeholders (Category Directors, HOCs) through actionable insight and managing programmes to drive improvements to Online performance.
* Responsible for delivering category Multichannel performance vs budget and market share growth.
* Create and deliver plans that focus on key strategic pillars of growth and relevant customer segments.
* Manage the execution across supporting teams of all things ‘digital’ relating to your categories.
* Support the category teams to operate a ‘digital first’ approach to trading and marketing.
* Using product level data (page views, conversion, traffic sources, pricing, availability) on and offsite to drive performance insights.
* Engage the traffic acquisition team to ensure that traffic quality and quantity are optimised at all times (search, affiliation, social, email, direct)
* Delivery of insight material used to inform the category proposition and strategy both in-season and at annual range change
* Engage the web merchandising function to ensure that journeys and assets are optimised for performance.
* Produce commercial focussed content and insight for business reviews and any other ad-hoc senior level communications using Web Analytics, BI, Recommendation and Reviews data, NPS, Decibel insights and funnel data to convey relevant business opportunities and challenges.
* Collaborate with Multichannel Strategy & Planning team to deliver site improvements that maximise customer experience, sales and profitability for your category.
Key skills & experience required
* Application of strong commercial acumen to support the Multichannel management team in delivering against the budget and 3yr plan
* Advanced numerical and analytical skills, to manage multiple data sets and drive insights.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing the delivery of insight and presenting within senior forums
* Highly organised with strong planning skills to ensure delivery of timely and accurate analysis supporting the development of the various e-commerce functions.
* Strong negotiation skills, capable of leading discussions with key stakeholders
* Detailed understanding of the interaction of the various levers that drive a Multichannel operation
* Experience of both the Electricals market and products.
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service. It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.
This position has now closed.