about 1 year ago
We're looking for an outstanding eCommerce Product Manager to become the figurehead across Dennis for our eCommerce activity, and, within the industry.
eCommerce revenues are fast becoming one of Dennis’ biggest digital revenue streams with significant growth witnessed over the last 3 years. This growth can be seen in our automotive retail site buyacar.co.uk which generated £31m in revenue through 2017 and is forecast to hit £60m in 2018.
As a product management mastermind with a proven track record in eCommerce, you'll deliver our product strategy across a range of sites and vertical business markets. Juggling multiple brands and stakeholders, you'll be expected to always deliver best-in-class work, on time, and on budget.
Among other business critical responsibilities, you'll identify opportunities for future development to make shopping and online transactions easier for our customers. You'll also prioritise and maximise business value from all relevant product developments, applying your deep and broad understanding of customer shopping behaviours and commercial trends.
Pragmatic and results-driven, you'll profile customer and business requirements to identify improvements to the shopping experience, working with an array of internal teams. You'll also ensure all projects are specified correctly, guaranteeing the smooth and continued delivery of new features. A true thought leader, you'll create and deliver the product vision.
You'll constantly maintain a pipeline of potential product enhancements which most suitably meet relevant commercial needs and which are prioritised appropriately according to their profitability, ease of implementation and strategic importance.
The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of leading a consumer-facing eCommerce brand and have an extensive product management skillset. This is an exciting role dealing with multiple stakeholders across the Dennis business.
We need you to have strong recent experience in both product management and e-Commerce. working with major consumer brands. Ideally, you'll also have a formal qualification in product management, marketing or another business or technology-related discipline.
Highly organised, you'll manage, develop and prioritise the development backlog for our range of eCommerce products. You'll be results-driven, setting and delivering against agreed performance and product KPIs.
Confident, assured and outgoing, you'll win the respect and trust of everyone around you. You will be a self-starter with a positive, ʻcan-doʼ attitude. Excellent data analysis, presentation, written and verbal communication skills are mandatory. Automotive knowledge is advantageous but not required.
We also want you to have experience of user interface and workflow design for business systems, and hands-on experience of application and system integration working with internal partners. You'll have experience in eCommerce product management with major consumer-facing brands and a formal qualification in Product Management, Marketing or other business or technology related discipline is highly advantageous.
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership. There are also yoga and boot camp classes to get involved in if the gym membership is not enough.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, we'd like to hear from you.