10 months ago
Information on the company
This company is an events and publishing company that runs regular digital marketing seminars and conferences. As well as an extensive website featuring in-depth essays, profiles, marketing case studies and video content, the company publishes a quarterly print B2B magazine dedicated to the latest insights into digital marketing.
This is a 3 month internship paying NMW with the opportunity to go permanent.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Researching and writing feature articles for both web and print.
* Sourcing images.
* Conducting interviews with industry experts and turning it into thought-provoking copy.
* Proofreading copy to ensure it is of high standard and grammatically correct.
* Assisting in the production stages of the print magazine.
* Keeping aware of developments in the digital marketing sector and identifying potential news stories and articles.
* Turning technical and in-depth information into easy-to-digest copy.
* Working with marketing agencies to write up, proof read and showcase their case studies.
* Moderating and uploading content and images through in-house CMS.
* Occasionally attending and reporting on company events.
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* A background in editorial, including long-form feature writing and proofreading.
* An interest in digital media, digital marketing, social media and technology for marketing.
* Strong time and work management skills.
* Confident in editorial decisions and adapting tone.
* Able to take complex, detailed information and turn it into accessible, engaging and scrupulously accurate copy.
* Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and CMS.
* Comfortable using social media.
* Familiar with copyright law.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* Fun, hard-working environment
* Part of a close-knit team
* Strong potential for a full-time role
* Opportunities to meet and network with many high-profile people within the digital marketing industry
Apply for this role