6 months ago
EE Senior Marketing Manager
12 month Fixed Term Contract - London
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
There has never been a better time to join the BT Group. Our portfolio is made of up three great brands: BT, Plusnet and EE.
Our EE Broadband team is the fastest growing area of the business, so there’s never been a more exciting time to join this fast-paced team as Senior Marketing Manager. You’ll be responsible for planning and delivering best-in-class marketing initiatives to help drive further growth of our Broadband and TV propositions. As the senior member of marketing team, you'll be responsible for directing over £10m of investment to deliver best-in-class marketing initiatives that deliver on objectives.
What you'll be doing
* Setting acquisition targets and devising the marketing strategy; responsible for mapping out the marketing plan to achieve the quarterly and annual targets.
* Owning and responsible for £10m+ budget – you’ll need to make decisions on how to invest it across different marketing and channel activities.
* Providing leadership and support for the Marketing sub team to ensure their activities are well planned, executed and deliver against commercial objectives.
* Reporting results to senior stakeholders
* As well as ensuring our agencies are effectively serving our business area, you’ll be responsible for working with other internal functions to ensure the team is being supported effectively internally (Brand, Trading, CRM, Mobile Customer Marketing).
* Identifying and develop new opportunities; never satisfied with the status quo, you’ll always be on the hunt for new opportunities to grow our performance. You’ll be dynamic, creative and keep pushing to do things better!
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Solid understanding of the full marketing mix
* Prior experience of agency management
* Campaign management experience
* Understanding and knowledge of multi-sales channels environments
* Financial modelling and budget management experience
* Experience within the e-commerce, and digital landscape
* An understanding of the telecoms industry would be ideal but not essential.
* Commercial and strategic planning experience would be nice to have.
* Good at Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
* An understanding of Retail and Call Centres environments from a marketing perspective
Why choose us?
At EE our vision is to provide the best network and best service so our customers trust us with their digital lives. We’re doing that by building a new digital backbone for Britain and offering a great experience to each and every one of our customers – through our stores, in our centres and online. But we can only achieve our vision by having great people working for us. People who are empowered, supported, challenged – and rewarded. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.