4 months ago
Our Global Marketing Team is organised around three clear verticals:
* Brand & Trade Marketing: responsible for telling our story to the market (consumers, trade and investors)
* Marketing – Consumer: responsible for Audience Acquisition (search, social) and CRM (email) across all magazine and events products.
* Audience Development: responsible for connecting content to our audience across eCommerce channels using search and social.
Job Summary & Purpose
This is a maternity cover role reporting to the Email Marketing Manager you will provide support for email marketing campaign management and the application of email best practice across Future’s B2C and B2B portfolio.
Key role responsibilities:
* Use Future’s chosen ESP to broadcast email campaigns, this will include building, scheduling, testing and deployment.
* Work with Future’s marketing teams and your line manager to provide expert advice on selection criteria and capabilities of the database. Understand database segmentation and targeting – using data cleverly to target users as effectively as possible.
* Assist in designing, building & troubleshooting email templates for the use of Future’s diverse email marketing/newsletter teams.
* Provide accurate and timely campaign information, including quick counts and profiles.
* Assist in providing training for prospective and current users of Future’s chosen ESP. Maintain a series of training documents for this purpose.
* Maintain an awareness of current trends in email marketing; attend conferences, read and summarise whitepapers, etc.
* Provide support for email related projects as required by line manager.
* Provide ongoing feedback to line manager about performance against agreed KPI’s.
Essential skills and experience:
* Excellent communication skills
* Attention to detail
* A self-starter, able to work on own initiative, yet contribute as a team member.
* Ability to multi-task and possess great time management and prioritisation skills.
* Interest in email marketing
* Able to work to deadlines
* Strong analytical and numerical skills
* Understanding of HTML and its application to email.
Desirable skills and experience:
* Marketing Graduate or equivalent experience
* Email or Digital Marketing experience
* Selligent Marketing Cloud/Campaign or similar ESP experience
* Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
* Experience of using HTML and Google Analytics
* Working knowledge of Adobe Suite