about 1 year ago
Do you want to join a team that is among the fastest growing teams at Amazon? Do you have a passion for email marketing? Does creating, implementing, and testing emails to a very engaged audience sound like a fun way to spend your day? Then consider joining the Performance Advertising Acquisition and Onboarding Email Team as an Email Marketing Manager. You’ll be supporting multiple advertising programs which help both sellers and vendors get noticed on Amazon. Our team is tasked with raising awareness, and driving adoption of advertising programs, which helps increase advertisers’ product visibility, and also helps Amazon customers discover more selection—a win-win!
We are looking for a driven, deadline-oriented Email Marketing Manager to join our team to manage the creation and execution of email communications program globally. This role will be responsible for the implementation of all email campaigns in support of seller and vendor acquisition and onboarding efforts. The Email Marketing Manager will work at the strategic level and create segment-based emails supported by customized content, and as well as execute trigger-based programs, execute test plans, and iterate based on performance metrics. Our team is growing fast, and now is a great time to join the team and shape email communication for this high visibility program.
· Own campaigns from end to end - manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
· Manage monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
· Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and advertisers registered.
· Manage a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan to continually improve performance of the email channel.
· Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel.
· Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail.
· Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
· Maintain high quality and accuracy of email templates and email lists.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business, or other related field.
· Relevant work experience in creating, scheduling, testing, and executing one-time and automated email campaigns.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns. You must be very comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
· Experience using and editing HTML.
· Experience working with email service providers such as ExactTarget, Pardot, Marketo, Vertical Response, etc.
· Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Familiarity with email best practices, industry trends, and CAN-SPAM laws.
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel.
· Fluency in at least one of German, French, Italian or Spanish (the more the better).
· Strong communication skills and attention to detail
· Solid project management skills
· Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems
· Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services
· Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver or similar software
· Experience using SQL and similar queries to analyze data
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer