6 months ago
The Business Intelligence (BI) function within Janssen EMEA aims to be a trusted business partner to our internal customers in European management and the Commercial Strategy Organization (CSO) by providing actionable, customer-focused insights leading to competitive advantage.
The Business Analysis (and Forecasting) Manager is a key member of a TA-dedicated EMEA BI team. His/her role is to provide the Integrated Brand Value Teams (IBVTs) with actionable recommendations, derived from best in class descriptive and predictive analytics, to inform business decisions on a European level.
He/she is working in close collaboration with the other members of the BI team (Business Insights Manager, the other Business Analysis & Forecasting Manager and Market Research Manager), and external partners to deliver an added value service to the internal customer. He/she will specifically partner with another Business Analysis and Forecasting Manager (BAFM) in providing the right level of insights to our business partners. In this specific role for the Prostate Cancer team, he/she will focus more on the delivery of reporting & insights from multiple sources (incl. CRM and Market research) while forecasting will be led by the partnering BAFM.
To serve the TA’s and brands’ business imperatives in an integrated manner, the Business Analysis (and Forecasting) Manager plans and coordinates the analytics for his/her dedicated TA, and oversees the service provided by contracted outsourced analysts
Coordinator and supervisor:
* Analytics planning: Ensures that across TA / brands, analytics plans are built and continuously updated to meet business objectives with the right balance of methodologies, timings, and costs
* Effectively manages Business Analytics budgets for individual projects under his/her leadership within resource constraints.
Team member and networker:
* Is a key contributor to the activities of the EMEA Analytics Center of Excellence (CoE). Leads selected cross-TA projects for the CoE, in order to develop and roll-out new capabilities and practices.
* Plays a leadership role in delivering pan-EMEA/cross TA studies.
* Partners with the Business Intelligence Managers to ensure that insights synthesized from research (including Market Research) are translated into compelling, actionable recommendations for the brand teams.
* Networks closely with Global analytics colleagues to guide the development of Global plans that reflect region needs, and support the roll-out of Global activities in-region.
* Educates and coach BI and marketing colleagues on appropriate analytics strategies to address the brand key strategic questions. .
* Provides actionable recommendations by conducting business analyses at senior levels to relevant stakeholders. Uses all relevant internal (e.g. CRM, Finance, Market research) and external (e.g. IMS) data sources to achieve optimal results.
* Identifies key metrics and leading indicators that provide a 360° view of the business. Builds and enhances a standardized KPI-reporting that enables key stakeholders to take appropriate action.
* Proactively detects business needs and issues that are currently not being addressed. Drives development of analytic approaches that lead to a comprehensive understanding of the business performance to support decision-making.
* Challenges existing and seeks out new business intelligence agencies in order to continuously optimize Business Analytics methodologies and tools.
* Proactively liaises with Global, EMEA, and operating company colleagues to identify synergies in Business analytics.
* Subject matter expert on all relevant Business Analytics methodologies and tools. Transfers knowledge to the organization by trainings in order to help business partners accomplish fact-based decision making.
* Degree educated with a strong science and marketing background and understanding
* Minimum 5 years of experience in healthcare analytics, on the industry and/or agency side.
* CRM analytics (SFE/Multichannel) is a plus
* Ability to coordinate and coach multiple stakeholders for the delivery of projects.
* Functional mastery, combined with ability and wish to transfer knowledge and develop skills of other professionals.
* Ability to build productive, sustained relationships with contractors and colleagues in EMEA, Global and OpCo teams.
* Commercially aware with strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
* Challenging the status quo, and showing leadership in change management. Pro-actively looking for innovative techniques that build competitive advantage.
* Strong project management skills.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
This position can be filled in any Central European location.
Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)