12 months ago
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (AdWords, AdSense, DoubleClick, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a loyal consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you'll have a deep understanding of the newest trends in cloud technology publishing technical and thought-leadership content and measuring the impact and performance of this content. You will work with the Marketing, Product Management, Engineering and Leadership teams to explore new narratives on existing communications channels while also having a vision for new content.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Lead the content strategy and development across for EMEA based content.
* Ensure that Google Cloud’s marketing content is universally available, locally relevant, and globally successful in EMEA.
* Generate new impactful content specific to EMEA.
* Working closely with EMEA marketing leads to ensure content is engaging, timely, and relevant to the EMEA region.
* Manage localization processes and outputs for EMEA content and campaigns.
* BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field.
* Experience working in a content marketing capacity.
* Experience in creating compelling messages for different customer segments.
* Experience working on content marketing campaigns.
* Knowledge of cloud products, solutions, and partners.
* Fluency in two or more of the following languages French, German, and/or Italian.