2 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you an experienced Ecommerce manager looking for your next role within an exciting multichannel beauty retailer? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
To manage E-commerce production and operations across the Swedish and Danish sites, step-changing conversion performance.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Management of the E-commerce website(s) and all daily operations to ensure smooth, timely delivery of the event plan
* Online content management in conjunction with key event and trading plans
* Accountable for seamless working with the logistics / fulfilment operation including point of contact for local customer care
* Responsible for landing page builds and SEO execution across site in conjunction with digital team SEO strategic direction
* Liaising with translation teams to create assets in local language (where necessary)
* Constantly looking for ways to improve the customer journey and the conversion rate of the website
* Accountable for developing and executing the multi-variant testing plan. Working closely with CRO and I.T teams, raising JIRAs, doing site audits and testing, whilst feeding into the continuous improvements work stream
* Monitoring key KPI’s and reporting on them on a regular basis. Key measures to be conversion, cart conversion, NPS. Conducting online competitor analysis and research
* Localisation of all online content, creative, product categories & promotions in conjunction with key events, trading plans & BAU activations – within agreed guidelines
* Partnering with market Retail team to ensure alignment on activation strategies between store & site
· Proven experience of working within a similar role in an E-commerce environment
· Enthusiasm and aptitude for working in a fast-paced environment
· Self-directed and process/results-oriented
· Experienced in using analytics tools to understand customer behavior
· Agency and Project management
· Sound understanding of how to present the most important aspects of a product/Brand to customers to support the purchase decision
· Skilled with web technologies to be able to meet the hands-on demands of the role
· HTML / Design experience preferred but not essential
· Language skills ideal but not essential (Swedish or Danish)
· Degree or equivalent
Our Head Office “Home of The Body Shop” is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!