3 months ago
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? AWS Training and Certification is seeking a smart, talented, and experienced events marketing manager to build and manage marketing programs to drive awareness and adoption of training and certification programs.
In this role you will plan, market, and execute events targeting IT decision makers. Your responsibility as an event expert will include developing the strategy and marketing plans for digital events, tradeshows and key components of large scale events.
You will define the goals of each program component, manage the budget and timeline, and oversee a variety of vendor and venue partners to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience. You will also utilize exceptional communication skills to manage leadership reviews and post event debriefs. This role will be based in our London office.
· 8+ years of relevant experience in event management and event marketing
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or relevant field of study
· Demonstrated success in event management and project management with a focus on operational excellence
· A willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Experience working on digital, tradeshow and large scale events
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services, strongly preferred
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less and a track record of staying on budget.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.