about 1 year ago
Amazon Web Services is seeking a talented, self-directed regional marketing leader to lead our partner communications approach across the Europe Middle East and Africa region (EMEA). This position will help enable partners to help their customers and drive the Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing business. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As the EMEA Partner Communications leader, you will be responsible for building and implementing the AWS partner communications strategy, event planning, digital campaign development and execution targeted to partners across the region. You will be responsible for defining and driving regional partner campaigns, plan all digital presence across social media platforms and partner events communications. You will work closely with the partner marketing teams across the EMEA region to deliver marketing initiatives and campaigns that drive AWS awareness, readiness or help generate demand. Additionally the Partner Communications Manager will also work closely with the Partner Leadership team to explore new channels, initiatives and strategies to help accelerate the partner business for AWS in EMEA. You will partner with marketing leaders in other regions across EMEA and share practices with corporate teams in the United States or with other teams worldwide.
The right candidate is able to drive business impact and has successful experience in results-driven digital marketing and partnering with the internal teams to drive growth in new regions, as well as an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Substantial experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
· Demonstrated success in partner marketing, digital marketing, communications, and/or lead management.
· Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments.
· Experience of operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional, matrixed global organization.
· Understanding of the EMEA partner ecosystem and their communication needs.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and deliver on time.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Proven knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com and Marketo.
· Fluency in English. Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study. MBA preferred.