6 months ago
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical abilities? AWS Training and Certification is seeking a smart, talented, and experienced marketing manager to build and manage marketing programs to drive awareness and adoption of training and certification programs with AWS Partner Network (APN).
In this role, you will create and execute marketing programs, communications, and campaigns to drive registration and adoption of partner training programs. You will partner closely with Product Marketing, APN and Global Partner Training stakeholders to identify the needs and goals of the program and drive alignment in marketing activities. The role requires the ability to analyze messaging and campaign effectiveness, modify programs based on conclusions, and clearly articulate results to stakeholders. The ideal candidate must have superior communication skills, strong attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and an unparalleled work ethic. The right candidate is extremely data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing programs; demonstrated experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
· Develop and deliver multi-faceted marketing programs, including online marketing campaigns, webinars, and communications
· Own and manage “to partner” marketing programs with responsibility for building the program strategy, supporting and sharing partner training marketing initiatives globally, and scaling across regions
· Create strategic and measureable project plans, including goals, messaging, call to action, and distribution channels
· Forecast, track, and report marketing program and campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune marketing activities to maximize conversion
· Support creation and execution of email campaigns, including managing email requests, builds, and scheduling
· Use data and testing to optimize and improve content and targeting for training and certification campaigns
· Constantly seek to improve upon communications to partners so that partners are aware of the full scope of training and certification programs that AWS has to offer
· Drive interlock and alignment with global Training and Certification Marketing, Partner Training, and APN marketing teams to ensure that partner training objectives are met
· Manage multiple priorities as an independent, self-starter with excellent time management within a rapidly evolving business
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· 8+ years’ professional experience in marketing and/or digital/high-technology companies/products to the partner ecosystem
· Experience working with industry CRM/Marketing tools (e.g. Salesforce, Marketo , Eloqua, etc.) and online analytics packages
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred
· Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization