4 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Digital Marketer looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
Deliver a step change in e-commerce and drive-to-store though operational excellence and escalable performance marketing, extending best-in-class content into stores and though our third party partners. The role is to cover a maternity period of 12 months.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Support the development of digital marketing plan, working closely with all commercial and trade teams to deliver and drive sales budget and build brand
* Acquire new customers across performance channels; PPC, paid social and display.
* Management of key digital marketing agencies
* Work with wider marketing team, ensuring all digital marketing aligns with external marketing activity
* Lead digital marketing initiatives to drive footfall to retail stores
* Work alongside external agency to manage paid search channel, Display and paid social, Purchase Order, Invoicing and budget management
· Experienced in managing paid media campaigns with proven achievements in delivering profit growth and ROI.
· Experience managing complex paid search campaigns, ideally with an advanced tool such as DoubleClick.
· Proven analytical abilities, working with large datasets and advanced functionality of Excel.
· Technically competent and comfortable working alongside feed providers
· Passionate about putting the customer at the heart of all marketing activities.
· Fluent in a major European language would be an advantage
Our global HQ is currently located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and just 10 minutes by train from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our East Croydon office provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café.
As of 27th August 2019 we will be moving to our new home, based near London Bridge. 155 Tooley Street is a contemporary and vibrant workplace that will inspire our creativity and represent who we are, our brand and our purpose. A 5 minute walk from the mainline and tube stations, surrounded by all the attractions and amenities that London Bridge has to offer, our new office is a short stroll away from the River Thames and Tower Bridge through Potters
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!