5 months ago
**Flexible location within Europe**
We are looking for a hands on experienced Prospecting Program Manager who will be responsible for developing and managing Prospecting days and programs for our EMEA sales teams, in alignment with field marketing and business development. The Prospecting Program Manager will be a key member of the EMEA team who will manage planning, design and execution end-to-end and will be responsible for delivering the best experience for our internal and external partners and our customers. A strong understanding of marketing and field sales as well as operational processes around sales campaign execution and measurement will be crucial and previous experience working in large cross functional organizations will be key. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes and interfacing with internal stakeholders and external organizations as needed. This role requires excellent sales campaign management skills, strategic thinking and problem solving with strong communication skills.
As Prospecting Program/Campaign Manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Managing the creation and execution of Demand Generation prospecting programs and campaigns with the internal marketing, operations, sales, business development and service teams
· Align and collaborate with stakeholder teams to create and prioritize a prospecting calendar as well as optimize existing content and repurpose as relevant
· Troubleshooting any issues surfaced during campaign lifecycle
· Weekly campaign reporting and monthly business reviews
· Leading process improvement projects to drive increased efficiencies and ease of doing business with both internal and external shareholders
· Obsessing over our end-customer’s AWS experience and inventing campaigns on their behalf
· Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, and campaign schedule.
· Oversee and facilitate the utilization and consolidation of marketing or business development content as well as approval of compelling and effective assets focused on prospecting that fits the appropriate audience and field sales area
· Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize visit-to-registration conversion.
· Demonstrable years of related experience in Prospecting/Campaign Management/Demand Generation, Content Marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
· Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through completion. Strong project management skills and experience, including managing internal stakeholders and external agencies, and multiple campaigns and projects at once.
· Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
· Writing skills appropriate for demand generation, in particular, email, web, social, and campaign ads; both short form and long form.
· Ability to understand the buyer's and seller’s journeys and inventory, map, create, re-purpose content -strong skills working with agencies and vendors for creative and content marketing campaigns.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable results at a global level.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.