3 months ago
Company: Centaur Media Plc’s Marketing and Creative Portfolio
Job title: Enterprise Account Manager (Renewals)
Brand: Econsultancy (Subscriptions)
Reports to: Commercial Manager –Renewals
To succeed in digital it must permeate every part of the business – from top level strategy, organisational structure and staff capabilities, to technology and processes. Econsultancy is the only business of its kind that helps clients bridge the gap between strategy and action through a unique mix of research, training and events.
Brands, Technology Vendors and Media Agencies are significantly increasing their investments in Digital, and Econsultancy is ideally placed to capture the revenue opportunities arising in this fast moving sector.
We’re looking for an awesome Subscriptions Account Manager to join an ambitious team at Econsultancy. Together with the Commercial Manager you will have ownership of approximately 45 Enterprise accounts across a number of verticals including Financial Services, Travel & Leisure and a number of agency-side clients. The successful candidate will collaborate with our internal teams to help define and execute ‘customer success plans’ to ensure your clients derive maximum ROI from the subscription. Securing renewals and upgrading these accounts to higher yield subscriptions with additional user licences and benefits (including custom training or advisory work) will contribute significantly to the ambitious growth the Econsultancy sales team is aiming for in 2018 and beyond.
* Develop relationships with clients throughout the subscription period and - through a consultative sales approach - transition as many as possible to higher-yield subscription packages.
* Work with Commercial Manager to take an overview of accounts for the year and identify the most lucrative opportunities.
* Maintain a strong renewal rate, consistently close business and accurately forecast sales.
* Liaise with internal teams (Client Services, Editorial, Marketing, Data) to help deliver exceptional account management relevant to your clients.
* Work collaboratively with Commercial Manager, renewals colleagues, Client Services team and Analyst team to meet client requirements and close sales.
* Ensure maximum revenue generation through effective negotiation and engagement of multiple stakeholders.
* Present at client meetings.
* Attend networking events within the industry at events and conferences where appropriate.
* The admin around closing sales and keeping tracking docs and Salesforce up to date must be completed diligently.
* Entrepreneurial with a positive attitude
* Confident, articulate and a proactive thinker.
* Self-motivated and capable of hands-on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions, and ensure exceptional culture of client service.
* Strong track record in B2B sales role preferably business information or subscriptions
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Outstanding conversation skills, commercial acumen and adept at uncovering prospects’ business challenges
* Interest in all things digital (or excited to learn)
* Motivation to work independently and closely with colleagues
* Business minded: the individual must be open to leads being handled by the team where the revenue opportunity is greatest: be that Account Management, New Business, UK, USA or Asia*
*Limits of responsibility:
Who handles accounts is ultimately at the discretion of the Sales Director and Commercial Managers. Where appropriate accounts will be re-allocated in line with where the greatest revenue opportunities lie.