9 months ago
Enterprise Senior Account Director
Type of role: full time permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30
Holidays: 25 days plus Public Holidays
Overall purpose of the job:
To support and execute the new business acquisition strategy of Exponential-e ensuring achievement of all assigned margin, revenue and contract value targets.
Deliver consistent and exceptional level of sales professionalism whilst exceeding performance against measurable key performance indicators
Key responsibilities for this job:
* Develop and execute short, medium and long term business plans to exceed targets
* Achieve and exceed margin, contract value, and revenue targets
* Deliver against key performance indicators and objectives
* Prospect, qualify, negotiate and close key new business deals
* Build and maintain a solid and robustly qualified pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned industry verticals growing to a level of 3x target coverage.
* Forecast monthly and quarterly sales achievement within accuracy of +/- 10%
* Religiously maintain opportunity pipeline and deal positions on Salesforce
* Develop strategy, produce win-plans and execute on major deals
* Define target list and engage suspects based on clearly defined criteria
* Carry out and record target prospect meetings in line with agreed KPIs
* Develop an in-depth knowledge of the factors impacting the technology market, adoption and trends for assigned verticals
* Generate strong relationships with senior executives within customer and prospect base
* Develop and sustain network of contacts and key individuals within assigned verticals and target market arena
* Identify and develop opportunities for strategic step-change revenue growth
* Produce quotations and lead Exponential-e responses to tenders, RFI’s, RFPs, and other response formats
* Build and provide clear leadership to virtual teams in pursuit of major business opportunities
* Collect and understand target client requirements, building commercial propositions based on Capex , Opex and other commercial needs to gain competitive advantage
* Understand and be able to articulate deal level P&Ls
* Attend, present and host at industry events
* Build and maintain a strong technical and commercial understanding of key Exponential-e product propositions particularly: WAN (MPLS, Point to Point), Hosting and Cloud, Managed IT services; Hosted Voice and Unified Comms.
* Build and leverage an understanding of competition and their propositions to Exponential-e advantage
* Formulate and complete client presentations to an exceptional standard
* Complete monthly reports and other administrative requirements to quality standards and required timeframes.
Knowledge and experience required:
* Extensive experience within the Telecoms, Hosting, UC, and Vendor environment
* Experience in developing business in assigned industry verticals
* Strong understanding of technology application in the Hosting, WAN, Cloud, UC and Voice arenas
* Able to demonstrate strong commercial understanding and business acumen
* Strong sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, campaign management)
* Detailed understanding of sales process and demonstration of world class sales rigour
* Proven track record of identifying, developing and closing major opportunities
* Proven and consistent track record of target over-achievement
* Excellent networking ability and natural communication style
* Excellent communicator with strong presentation, numeracy and written skills
* Strong problem solving abilities; able to facilitate discussions and outcomes
* Able to travel within designated territory and able to work with the minimum of supervision
* Microsoft XP (Excel, Word, Email, Access, Power Point)
* Salesforce experience advantageous but not essential
* Degree level education advantageous, but track record of success in aligned career of higher importance.
"Achieve the status whereby Exponential-e 3.0 is formally acknowledged among our peers, competitors and clients as the most advanced and innovative business technology enabler in The World. A World-class company..."