3 months ago
EU Sales Operations and Marketing Assistant - Theale, Reading
Days / Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Company Salary & Benefits: freeonsite parking, contributory pension, private healthcare, childcare and cycle to work schemes, access to company doctor, discounts on Our Client products, 20 days' holiday (plus bank holidays, 1 birthday day and 3 days for Christmas) and employee award schemes/clubs.
Our Client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of musical instruments and is now looking for a motivated, ambitious and experienced EU Sales Operations and Marketing Assistant.
The purpose of this role is to support the European Channel Marketing Manager to distribute commercial, impactful and engaging content and sales material for internal sales staff, channel partners and direct sales platforms. Key focuses include: managing assets on our Client's sales and operations tool and maintaining products on e-commerce platforms.
This will include; collation of products information and assets, uploading products and maintaining the sales enablement database, across all European sales units. You will also assist the ECMM in the management of POS materials throughout the European Dealer Network.
• To support the ECMM with day-to-day sales ops and marketing tasks.
• Update sales enablement tool for field staff:
• Manage content in all European languages and currencies, ensuring that the correct sales units, receive the correct content for their region.
• Prepare regular usage reports for regional Sales managers.
• Maintain our Client's products on all e-commerce platforms:
• Adding new products (Excel knowledge is a must).
• Monitoring and updating current products.
• Supporting the ECMM with a diverse range of e-commerce specific marketing and administrative duties.
• Collate assets for product launches, including regional variations.
• Update progress on project management system.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications required
• Commercial understanding of sales and marketing including work experience
• Database Management
• Have worked for an international company before
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Highly organised with pro-active approach - act with speed and urgency
• Excellent time management, managing multiple projects and ability to prioritize
• Advantage - Other European languages (in particular; German, French, Italian and Spanish)
• Solid experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Experience in commercial sales or marketing environment
• Experience working as part of a fast-moving team/environment
• Advantage - experience of e-commerce seller platforms
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
3 days ago
only 25 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close