about 1 year ago
Marketing Trainee (European Marketing) x 3 roles
12 month contracts, with permanent opportunities at Assistant Brand Manager level available based on personal performance and business need
Based: Maidenhead, Berkshire (Flexible working policy)
Reporting to: Marketing Manager, EMEA
Roles available: 3
Brands: Feminine Care, Benylin, or Neutrogena (role specific job descriptions available upon request)
About the company
At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio, with power brands across multiple categories, including Johnson's, Neutrogena, Listerine, Calpol, and Sudafed. We're one of the globe's fastest-growing consumer companies, caring for the world, one person at a time, embracing research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of over a billion people every day.
We are looking for three exceptional candidates for these exciting development roles.
In these roles you will be required to manage your own projects and develop recommendations based on your own analyses of the market, competitors and trends as well as your creative skills and insights. You will be able to develop products from insight and concept generation and see the results on shelf and through communication plans, giving you a true insight into an FMCG marketing role. You will work with the regional marketing team to develop initiatives aimed at accelerating business growth, and identifying and building best practices in the region.
The position will work closely with the key local markets with different key functional partners of the project team (project management, packaging, market search, regulatory affairs) as well as external agencies (artwork, advertising, research, etc).
The role will be a balance of supporting with strategic marketing priorities whilst also carrying out operational responsibilities requiring responding to requests and acting with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
New product development
· “Artwork champion” – the lead coordinator to liaise with the artwork agency on all artwork development projects (with the markets on approval and seeking translations, regional marketing operations for artwork language grouping alignment and manufacturing plants on coordination and delivery).
· Helps to support in coordinating regional innovation projects through the J&J stage gate process by working closely with project managers, finance, regulatory, supply chain and packaging
· Works directly with multiple local countries to help develop their activation plans and business models for NPD/NPI launches
· Assist in fulfilling and coordinating market requests
· Monthly analysis and reporting
· Assist in preparation of presentations/leadership meetings
· Analysis of market trends, competition, pricing, etc
· Analysis and reporting of competitors: NPDs, Claims, Media Spend, etc
Content Development and Delivery
· Asset approvals (medical, regulatory, other market/Global Strategic Insights/agency feedback/artwork approval/process ownership)
· Delivery and coordination in timely manner to markets
· 1st class or 2:1 Degree essential
· Marketing experience (either as a Placement year or following graduation) within FMCG, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices or Personal Care products - essential
· Experience with Digital Marketing high preferred
· Data / performance analysis skills highly beneficial
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, region, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Surrey, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Berkshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-Buckinghamshire, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-London
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)