3 months ago
WHO WE ARE
Wallis and Evans are fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this. With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis and Evans so successful. Our people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving our business forward.
The Digital team are responsible for managing and developing the Wallis and Evans online portfolio with regards to driving sales and reflecting the in-store brand experience online. Working with the core production and studio team, your primary responsibility is to support the studio team with intake photography and the writing of the brand’s product descriptions. You will produce all category header copy, product descriptions and informational Brand content. As someone who loves fashion, you will want to tell our customer how amazing our products are, give her style advice and be able to highlight features that perhaps aren’t visible on product images. Working in a fast paced environment, you will ensure that we maintain a consistent tone of voice that is Brand appropriate and our content is executed to a high standard.
DAY TO DAY
* Writing product descriptions to be used across both Wallis, Evans and our external business’, that support the delivery of set daily targets and convey an accurate Brand tone of voice that is informative and consistent throughout the site
* Completing product ‘go live’ checks ensuring all images are presented to our high quality standards, descriptions are formatted correctly and accurately written and ensuring all model heights are correct.
* Regulating all hygiene pages and informational content to ensure a consistent tone of voice throughout the sites
* Supporting the studio with daily styling needs
* Strong interest in fashion and Digital
* High attention to detail
* Able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be reactive when necessary
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* An understanding and awareness of the Wallis and Evans customer
* Strong IT skills with a working knowledge of Outlook, Excel and digital asset management software
THE EXCITING PART
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities