3 months ago
Who we are
Evans and Wallis is an aspirational, exciting fashion forward Brand with our customer always at the heart of everything we do. Our teams continue to learn, develop and innovate, taking ownership of their roles and responsibilities with passion and enthusiasm. We are proud of our Brand and we all play an active part in driving our businesses forward year on year.
Working in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing the acquisition strategy through KEY digital marketing channels. This role requires daily planning, implementation and reporting in channels including but not limited to paid search, affiliates, paid social, display and natural search.
Reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager you’ll work alongside the digital marketing team, to deliver KPIs across both brands and drive digital performance. You will be expected to establish strong relationships both internally with the wider digital team and externally with agencies and partners to create engaging campaigns, with a focus on driving new customers.
Working as part of the Wallis and Evans digital marketing team a passion for data and awareness of the online customer journey is vital to deliver the acquisition strategy, driving visits and new customers in this fast paced retail environment.
Day to Day
* Work closely with agencies and partners to drive traffic and revenue growth.
* Providing reporting and analysis for all major metrics, including new customers, traffic and revenue KPIs.
* You will analyse performance to understand all the details and effectiveness of each campaign supporting the digital marketing manager in adapting the strategy and optimising across channels.
* Adopt a continuous test and learn approach across all performance marketing activities.
* Work with retail, content and production teams to align both brands digital marketing calendar.
* Ensuring creative messaging and look and feel is consistent across all touchpoints.
* Plan key exposure in line with the digital calendars.
* Monitor budgets to make sure that spend is in line with planned activity.
* Develop strong relationships with key partners.
* Constantly challenge our agencies to drive results.
* A good understanding of acquisition platforms (business manager, AdWords, GA)
* Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to apply findings.
* Excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise accordingly.
* A problem solving approach and can do mentality.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate and influence effectively at management level.
* Adaptable and flexible to working under pressure within a fast paced environment.
* Able to work under own initiative.
* High attention to detail.
* Established Microsoft excel skills.
* Passion for the online retail industry.
* A dedicated team player.
The Exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future.
It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.