about 1 year ago
Event Marketing Manager
More information about this job
EuroFinance, an Economist Group business, is the leading global provider of conferences, training and research on cash management, treasury and risk.
We provide a platform for treasurers and CFOs to exchange innovative strategies, best practice and expert opinion – either face-to-face or online.
Currently, EuroFinance is seeking an Event Marketing Manager. In this role, the primary responsibility is to deliver delegate revenue and senior-level audiences to on conferences, training courses, webinars and custom events. Previous B2B event marketing experience is highly desireable. Proven ability to improve ROI is essential.
In the role you will be expected to:
* Develop and execute integrated direct marketing campaigns for conferences, training and webinars around the world using direct mail, email, telesales, social media, online and offline advertising and PR.
* Track and measure the effectiveness of different promotions/channels to improve ROI
* Write engaging and targeted copy for all marketing materials. In particular, increasing open and click through rates on emails
* Manage the campaign marketing budgets and control marketing spend
* Identify and manage strategic partnerships with relevant media partners and associations
* Liaise with the delegate telesales team to maximise marketing efforts, including briefing, sharing of lists, lead generation and contact strategy
* Increase downloads and engagement with dedicated event apps
* Ensure all marketing activity goes out on time
* Support the Head of Marketing with the overall brand and content marketing strategy
Experience, skills and professional attributes
To succeed in the role you must have:
* Relevant degree or professional qualifiction
* B2B marketing experience
* Proven ability to measure and improve ROI
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Sound knowledge of digital, social media and analytics
* Ability to deliver campaigns to agreed deadlines and within budget
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.