6 months ago
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a foothold in the events & marketing industries, working closely with an experienced team of professionals. Based in Uckfield, this is a unique opportunity for an aspirational individual to develop their skills in a fast growing company. The successful candidate will assist with the delivery of 5 national events and a number of regional events for the UK agriculture industry.
Events - Assist the event manager through all stages of an event production including:
- Pre-launch admin
- Entry / delegate generation
- Event logistics
- Attend the events.
- Maintain the Lewis Business Media corporate site.
- Manage certain professional accreditation schemes.
- Perform certain marketing administration functions on LBMs product websites.
This is a busy & varied role and we are looking for a bright, energetic and highly organised individual with the following skills:
- Customer relations - building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Project management - multitasking, organising and prioritising a variety of tasks
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Seamless understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, positive and motivated.
The role comes with a basic salary of £15k-£19k dependent on experience, 25 days holiday and a company pension scheme.
About the company
They were launched in February 2012 with one employee and zero products. The group of companies has quickly grown to 19 employees and a network of 20+ freelance consultants. Currently they publish eight business to business magazines, three yearbooks, eight websites, five award schemes, three conferences and more innovations and acquisitions are planned. They are a company going places fast.
They have modern offices in the centre of Uckfield, convenient for the train and bus stations.
To apply please click on apply now and send a CV, please include a covering letter within your CV as this cannot be sent separately
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 6 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close