Events and Social Media Manager – £22,500 p/a + Benefits – SW11 London, UK
We are looking for a motivated and creative Events and Social Media Manager to join the team of our award-winning South West London cocktail bar/restaurant. As part of a small marketing team you will have an important role in the successful running of our events portfolio as well as the day-to-day promotion of our venues. This is an opportunity to take on a fresh challenge and develop your career.
The key responsibilities of an Events and Social Media Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing booking enquiries and conversion of both corporate and private bookings, exclusive hire and day to day customer bookings (fundraising and social events, product launches etc)
- Selling and promoting all venue(s) function space, room hire and underutilised areas to drive new revenue streams across the district
- Planning and executing events at the venue including booking DJs, performers, live music etc
- Managing social media accounts to promote the venue, for example Instagram posts and stories, Facebook, Twitter etc; and maintaining bar websites
- Managing daily email booking enquiries and phone calls
- Helping to maintain all brochures, flyers and other sales support material
- Producing video collateral and imagery for various marketing promotions
- Establishing and developing good relationships with third parties such as brands, charities, influencers and the press
Reclaiming its crown as South West London’s finest cocktail, dining and dancing venue; Lost Society has returned, laying its roots in its new home of Battersea. The revival of an institution signals a renaissance of smart drinking, intimate service and roof raising DJ’s dishing out an upbeat selection to keep you dancing til’ 2am every weekend.
Expect a sensory overload with a decadent art deco inspired make over and some seriously mouth-watering new food and cocktail menus. Come and rediscover Lost Society-with a gorgeous new interior, exquisite drinks menu and the immense fun that carries on no matter where we are!
The benefits of being an Events and Social Media Manager are:
- Competitive salary + bonuses
- Staff food included
- Working with a great team and other social benefits!
The key skills and qualities of an Events and Social Media Manager:
- At least 2 years’ social media marketing and events experience with either experience or a keen interest in working in a bar
- Exceptional knowledge and understanding of the whole social media spectrum – Instagram (posts and stories), Facebook, Twitter – with a good understanding of trends, hashtags and solid experience using content marketing tools; and being IT and computer literate
- A positive attitude, patience and persistence, especially when dealing with various internal and external stakeholders, being polite and respectful towards the needs of all guests
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and excellent attention to detail with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.