3 months ago
Events Executive Assistant
* Events Executive Assistant
* Saga Group Ltd
* London or Folkestone
* 05/05/2018 22:59
Job Description Summary
This role is for an experienced Events Executive Assistant to assist the Senior Event Executive operationally and logistically with the delivery of an annual calendar of UK events for Saga’s customers. This programme is aiming to give our customers exclusive access to a plethora of VIP benefits including offering hospitality (when possible this will take the form of exclusive VIP lounge areas being built at key events) and arranging commercial partnerships to secure discounted ticketing, VIP extras, and fast track access to UK events, shows and festivals for Saga’s valued customers.
The role demands strong organisation and administration skills, good time management and the ability to offer good customer care / service in order to be able to communicate and build and retain strong partnerships with event suppliers, as well as offering the quality of service to the Possibilities members.
* A quick learner with a ‘hands-on’ approach
* Assist with administration and communication with all event suppliers
* Ideally have some previous administration experience
* Good organisational and administration skills with a meticulous eye for detail
* Use to working quickly and efficiently
* Good at multi-tasking in order to stay ahead on this fast moving project
* Resourceful with a positive attitude and the ability to stay calm under pressure
* A good communicator (written and spoken) with the ability to build both external and internal supplier relationships with a range of stakeholders
* IT literate = word, excel etc
* Coordinating the physical delivery of each partnered events agreed activities from start to finish according to each shows requirements, partner supplier and objectives
* Some telephone and email canvassing of members including answering members queries, handling complaints, communicating event details, converting RSVP members to attendees and collating events details, e.g. asset packs and so forth
* Attendance to help organising the Possibilities live events mostly at night but also on some weekends is a must for this role
* Assist in sourcing required vendors and suppliers
* To assist in the planning and delivery of the in-show activities, such as member hosting areas, celebrity meet-&-greets, etc.
* Engage with internal stakeholders in line with the agreed event KPIs and plans, ensuring you get sign off by the relevant parties
* Assist with the analysis and collation of each event’s success KPI’s and produce the agreed reports on the findings
* Ideally some experience in administration within live event organisation
* An organised person with good time management skills
* A good communicator
* Good operational and logistical skills
* A knack for problem-solving and diplomacy
* Customer-service orientation
* A team player
* Ability to work under pressure
* Self-motivation and enthusiasm
* Flexible ‘do whatever it takes ‘proactive approach to their work
The duties listed are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Managers and staff may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.
To all recruitment agencies: Saga does not accept agency CVs unless specifically engaged on the role by the HR Recruitment Team. Please do not forward CVs to our recruiters, employees or any other company location. Saga is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs.