9 months ago
Google is developing groundbreaking cloud solutions for companies, leveraging years of experience in building secure, reliable, and scalable cloud technology. With strong Google differentiation in data analytics and machine learning, security, application development and collaboration software, we’re well on our way -- but we need more people who can help us write, tell, and sell that story. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
You're an organized and strategic marketing lead to run our events program across EMEA. You will manage the strategy, event schedule, logistical execution and project plan across a wide array of programs for Google Cloud; including our Cloud Summits Tour, third-party event sponsorships and partner events. This position will be the operational face of a number of strategic events for all internal teams and work cross functionally across the entire Cloud organization.
As the EMEA Field Event Marketing Lead, you will collaborate extensively with product marketing, partner marketing, developer relations and sales to ensure seamless coordination and execution of events. You will not only be adept at building relationships and navigating a large cross-functional organization, but will also be skilled at flawless execution of the programs.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Provide end-to-end events leadership across EMEA Field Google and third-party events.
* Develop and execute event strategy while ensuring innovative event experience.
* Lead and develop event schedule and agenda with key stakeholders to ensure it aligns with the overarching product roadmaps, event messaging pillars, business priorities and executive vision.
* Manage cross-functional working groups and internal review and sign-offs including working group for compliance approvals.
* Build a standardized and repeatable event “in a box” for field marketing execution for specific roadshows.
* Enterprise event management experience.
* Experience organizing corporate events, industry conferences, speaker forums, or customer facing events.
* Experience managing large budgets and organizing events with up to 5,000 attendees.
* Deep understanding of event marketing and communications, proven success in planning and execution of technology events.
* Ability to interact and communicate with senior executives.