4 months ago
We are on the hunt for an Events Manager to join our marketing and events team, working on a range of events across our portfolio of brands, including awards shows, conferences, trade shows, automotive and sporting events to name but a few.
It’s a fast-paced and exciting role, with huge potential for growth and an opportunity to work across a wide variety of events.
Working closely with the key stakeholders across our four pillars in the event marketing and brand strategy. You will work across all titles, which span across Automotive, Technology, Current Affairs and Lifestyle.
With guidance from the Head of Events, you’ll maintain and deliver an annual plan for events across the brand portfolio and the Dennis corporate brand, in line with business needs and objects. You’ll not only be able to collaborate with our Editorial & Sales teams to create show-stopping events but you’ll also have the pleasure of seeing your hard work come to life with delivery.
Please note this role will include working some evenings and weekend work.
You’ll be an ambitious and experienced Events Manager working across multiple events. You’ll have superior organisational skills and be a natural communicator. You’ve got the ability to find imaginative and practical solutions and make well-considered decisions. It is important that you are able to manage budgets effectively, so experience in this is preferred.
A keen eye for attention to detail, you will be a good negotiator and above all you’ll be passionate about delivering valuable experiences to consumers, experiences that reflect our powerful brands within their sector and delight our readership.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work on and a culture that people want to work in and we want you to be part of the next success everyone’s talking about.
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime, selecting from one of our handpicked travel experiences to a variety of destinations that will certainly have the 'wow' factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent, and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, please press apply now.