7 months ago
Amazon has spent nearly two decades revolutionising the way we consume music, movies and entertainment – and now, the company is changing the way movies and TV shows are being made. Amazon Prime Video and Amazon Studios, the original film and series production arm of Amazon, is seeking a highly-intelligent, high-judgement, motivated and creative Events Lead to develop and implement media & industry events across Europe. This individual will be based in London with the Prime Video EMEA PR Team.
· Lead planning and execution of events, including premieres, junkets, PR activations and industry events
· Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, agencies and deadlines, across multiple countries
· Manage and maintain events budgets
· Brief and manage key senior stakeholders from the Prime Video and Amazon Studios European business
· Work closely with the LA based Head of Events and their Amazon Studios Events team ensure a smooth flow of information and best practice sharing occurs, to provide a high and consistent standard of delivery of events worldwide
· Work closely with London based Head of Prime Video EMEA PR, and Prime Video EMEA PR team located across the region, to ensure event media objectives are met
· Keep current on trends, issues and news about both the business and consumer worlds of film and television
For this position we expect:
· 8+ years of publicity and events experience
· Bachelor’s Degree
Further qualifications would be a plus:
· Deep knowledge of the entertainment industry
· An extensive portfolio that demonstrates a wide range of events of varying scope and scale
· Track record of hiring and managing both agencies and direct reports
· Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
· Excellent judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
· A passion for pop culture and entertainment
· Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering mesurable results
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Did you know that Amazon is offering various jobs in part-time? If you want to apply, please filter for “part-time” in the job type search section on amazon.jobs.