3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity to join a flourishing events agency with a passion for creating brilliant events at some of the UK's biggest & brightest shopping centres, retail parks and leisure venues. They are an extremely busy, fun, creative bunch of smile-makers who create & deliver events to their clients up and down the UK.
The agency is over 3 years old but in that short time, they have become one of the country's top 3 retail event providers, working with some extremely high profile retail brands. There's a full-time team of 5 and an extended network of dozens of partners, from delivery & installation partners to costume-makers, stylists, models, performers, Santa and his elves
To help them deliver their world-class events they are now looking for a hard-working Marketing & Events Assistant to join the team. This role is integral to their future and will see you working with the whole team on the delivery of all kinds of events, from fashion shows to kids craft events for big retail brands.
They're growing extremely quickly, so opportunities for career progression are very real and they expect you to want to shape and grow the role during your time with them.
Based in Hartlebury near Worcester, life at this company is fast-paced, fun and fabulous. They are offering a competitive salary and some nice touches only smaller businesses can offer like your birthday off, 20 days holiday, a full Christmas shut-down (this year for 2 weeks), team socials and an annual bonus too.
But enough about us, let's talk about the job. This is a challenging and varied role so here's just a taste of what you'll be doing:
- Event planning- putting together event plans for your events and contributing to team event brainstorm sessions
- Event staff management- Create a database of nationwide event staff and support the team to recruit event teams across the country and send event crews staff briefs before each event
- Purchasing stock and crafts required for each event, from fashion shows to kids Halloween activities and thus making improved cost reductions
- Creating packing lists for the Warehouse Manager for your key events
- Event delivery- supporting their event management team on big and small events out and about in shopping centres
- Keeping their clients happy- liaison on a day to day basis from the office, onsite client meetings, delivery on exciting LIVE events and going the extra mile (eg: sending clients a birthday present)
- Invoicing support- Support the MD with weekly invoicing management
- H&S- support the Founder's events by completing the risk documentation to support the events and client H&S paperwork
- Ad hoc team event support duties where required
- Contribute to regular awesome social media updates and lead a new website project
- Consistently benchmarking and looking for ways to improve company events, monitoring their competition and contributing ways to improve their business and event delivery.
about 1 month ago
only 5 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close