4 months ago
* Experience leading creative teams of Designers, Writers, Developers and Project Managers.
* Experience producing creative work in film, print and live events in areas of design and digital.
* Experience managing, mentoring, and building teams.
* Experience working with international teams and across geographical boundaries.
* Portfolio of brand-defining experiences, that have pioneered bold, impactful and successful campaigns and experiences for brands.
* Demonstrated ability to drive forward at pace while demonstrating diplomacy, and cross-functional collaborative skills.
* Comfortable managing a large-body of work with many stakeholders in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
* Literacy in the technical side of the work to understand, appraise and provide feedback on all aspects of the interactive development process.
* Insatiable appetite for big-thinking and innovation, bringing creative flair and fresh ideas into all of your work.
About the job
The Brand Studio’s mission is to make things that create real impact for Google and for our users - this includes sites, films, interactive experiences, print, events - and more. We aim to engage and inspire our users by shining a light on the intent, purpose, and collective DNA of Google in how we bring our projects to life. We support other Google teams across EMEA in their efforts to do the same. We work closely with - and oversee - an embedded agency, who provide scaled support for the team and for Google in EMEA.
As the Executive Creative Director for the Google Brand Studio across EMEA, you’ll take overall day-to-day responsibility for the EMEA Brand Studio team, leading a team of Designers, Writers, Developers, Project Managers, and thinkers in London. You’ll lead - and advocate excellence in - everything the team produce creatively while guiding and directing the creative output of Google across EMEA.
* Build on, and evolve the current vision and plan for the Brand Studio EMEA team, aligned to the emerging needs of the Google business in EMEA. And then deliver on this plan.
* Manage and mentor a team of creatives, producers, and developers in London, and partner with Google Marketing Leads in region across both products and geographies - to plan and deliver experiences and programs.
* Be a trusted and thought leader, around brand tone of voice, creative benchmarks and the development of creative assets for Marketing in EMEA. Be a creative and strategic partner to our Creative Lab counterparts in London.
* Liaise with global counterparts to share best practice, drive innovation, and cross-pollinate great thinking, and work cross-functionally at all times, helping to manage stakeholders both inside and outside of Marketing, and serving as a trusted sounding board.