8 months ago
Events managers are in charge of shaping, planning and executing some of Google's highest profile events nationwide. As a member of the team, you work closely with the B2B and B2C Marketing teams to manage strategic programs, find creative solutions to projects and help connect users and clients to our products and technologies. You oversee all aspects of event management and production from content and program development, design, AV production, vendor management, logistics, invitations, sponsorships, promotions and more. Not only do you help conceptualize and produce events, but you also come full circle to use your analytical skills to conduct post-event reporting and ROI analysis to measure your programs for effectiveness. Your organizational skills, project management skills and creative flair all find their place in this role.
In this role, you will work with internal stakeholders to deliver the C-Level strategy and plan for EMEA with a focus on the UK. You will deliver engagement for this audience from management through to execution and measurement. You'll also work with Google Marketing partners and other cross-functional teams to ensure events are well produced, inspire our target audience and reflect the magic of the Google brand appropriately.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Manage tasks for hosted C-level events to ensure attendance by the appropriate internal and external guests.
* Work with Google Executive Administrative Partners to anticipate and develop C-level engagement activity around trips to EMEA.
* Work closely with the C-level Content team to develop and deliver the appropriate content for each internal and external event.
* Work closely with Event Producers and ensure the flawless execution of all C-level event activity, including pre/post-event delegate management.
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience planning and managing events involving C-level stakeholders.
* Experience in project management.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, towards business goals.
* Stakeholder management and executive presence, with the ability to work directly with internal and external stakeholders and organizations.
* Effective budget management, consultation and organization skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to travel and work non-standard hours as required.