6 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Global Merchant Services Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for partnering with GMS markets to drive profitable growth, accelerate coverage and enhance the value of Amex acceptance to merchants and Card Members at scale. We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all shapes and sizes, and our geographic purview includes many commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It is also critical for GMS Marketing to collaborate effectively with Card Issuing teams and other sister organizations across the Blue Box including Client Management, Marketing Operations, Enterprise Digital, Global Advertising and Brand Management and World Service in order to fully harness the power of the closed loop via mediums including Custom Consulting, Offers, Recommendations, Multi-Merchant Campaigns, Digital Experiences and Brand Awareness.
Marketing Executive, Global Client Group, GMS Description: This is an exciting opportunity for someone to work with some of our largest and most strategically important merchants across EMEA. The Global Client Group (GCG) comprises leading Merchants across Airlines, Lodging, Car Rentals, Luxury Retail & Online sectors, you will get to work with some great brands including (but not limited too) Air France & Emirates.
Specifically you will have responsibility for:
* Building relationships with our Global Merchants; leading consultative, objective led conversations
* Partnering closely with the GCG Client Management to build robust marketing plans with merchants
* Working alongside the European Marketing Organisation to foster relationships across markets
* Selling in marketing channels unused by merchants to date e.g. Amex Offers
* Implementing marketing plans utilizing targeted BTL channels (Direct mail, email, web) as well as, ATL channels (magazines, social media, sponsorship etc.)
* Managing the utilisation and tracking of contractual marketing funds
* Appointing and managing creative agencies to ensure optimal delivery
* Rigorous attention to detail around campaign set up, internal governance processes and audits
* Requesting and analysing post campaign analytics which demonstrate the value of AXP marketing to a wide variety of teams across our Merchant relationships .
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) preferably in marketing
* Experience of building marketing plans and implementing them tactically both ATL and BTL
* Selling in opportunities and getting a partner excited about new channels
* Passion for marketing, digital marketing and innovation
* Experience of working with external partners or in a partner facing role
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2018, 9:26:59 AM