6 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in stakeholder management and communications.
* Experience building professional relationships.
* Experience meeting and exceeding goals.
* Master's degree.
* Experience meeting and exceeding goals in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to drive impact and influence without authority.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You help fellow sales Googlers by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities — and through your passion for the magic of Google products like G Suite and Chrome. Not only do you provide invaluable financial and budgeting input, but you also devise new ways for us to communicate with potential leads and bring them into the Google fold. Your insight means you excel at customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a Googley customer experience. You also peer into the future for us; you examine and analyze statistical data to forecast marketing trends and to identify potential new markets for Google Cloud.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Be a business partner to the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) Leadership team by understanding global priorities, communicating them back to the region, and facilitation communication around key priorities. Be the voice of the field and represent EMEA success stories, challenges, and executive asks to leaders in Sunnyvale.
* Ensure the employees in the region are engaged and informed through an effective regular internal communications strategy (e.g., newsletters, all hands, and ad hoc communications). Support externally facing communications (e.g., customer briefings quality assurance, and Cloud presentations for a wide range of different audiences).
* Partner with cross-functional teams, including marketing, PR, customer engagement teams, etc., to ensure alignment on objectives and key results (OKRs) and priorities. Oversee successful delivery of large customer events.
* Increase employee engagement by working with a team of experts across the region to improve employee engagement, diversity initiatives, culture, wellbeing, etc.
* Partner with Sales enablement to ensure our people have the skills to succeed.